COVID-19: See Details
August 18, 2020 – Tourism Northern Rockies and the Northern Rockies Regional Municipality are closely monitoring the fluid and rapidly evolving Covid-19(Coronavirus) pandemic.
The health, safety, and well-being of our community and our visitors is paramount. We will continue to monitor and share relevant and reliably-sourced information as it relates to Covid-19 in our country, province and municipality.
We all have a role to play in staying informed and following the guidelines set out by provincial and federal agencies – to keep ourselves, our families, and our communities healthy.
VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE
The Fort Nelson and Northern Rockies Regional Municipality Visitor Information Centre(VIC) is open.
Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250-774-6400.
- Trails in the region are open. Enjoy our natural spaces in a safe and respectful way by maintaining 6 feet or 2 metres between groups and individuals outside your close circle.
- Visit the Hello BC COVID-19 website for a one-stop shop for all relevant travel information, including travel advisories, protective measures, and travel and airline updates.
- If you are a resident or visitor to Northern BC, call the Northern Health COVID-19 Online Clinic and Information Line to help answer questions and concerns at 1-844-645-7811 BEFORE you visit a health care provider.
- Visit the Health Link BC website for detailed information on COVID-19, including FAQs.
- Visit the BC Centre for Disease Control (BC CDC) website for the latest on how to prevent the transmission of diseases. Follow BC CDC on Twitter for regular updates: @CDCofBC
If there is a need for tourism related information, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Tourism Northern Rockies